ADiWa (alliance digital product flow) has developed applications to dynamically plan, manage and perform complex business processes. This optimization is based on direct information from the internet of things.
The interconnection of intelligent objects with the internet has gained a high maturity level in many domains. The term “internet of things” is internationally established and in general means that physical objects can communicate with each other and with software applications.
ADiWa makes a substantial contribution towards making the internet of things marketable. On the way to a “digital company” data from the real world are processed, in order to support process decisions in real time. This creation of intelligent business processes is already supported with prototypes in the area of production and maintenance.
- ABB Group
- B2M Software AG
- DB Schenker
- DFKI - German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence GmbH
- Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering (IESE)
- Fraunhofer Institut for Industrial Mathematics (ITWM)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT)
- Fraunhofer-Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML)
- SAP AG
- Software AG
- TU Dresden
- TU Darmstadt
- ubigrate GmbH
Core Topics of Software AG:
- dynamic business process modelling for IoT scenarios
- modelling and execution of event driven business processes
- event processing technology for integrating low level events from Internet of Things (IoT) with business processes
- event bus and adaptors for IoT sensors
- CEP technology for aggregating low level events from IoT to business events for business applications
- chain of trust security mechanisms from event producers of IoT to event consumers
- adaptions of dashboard technology for event processing