SOFTWARE AG INTERNATIONAL USER GROUPS
Software AG supports local and international user groups, which have established themselves as an independent panel of customers.
The members of the user groups share their ideas and experiences with Software AG products and keep themselves informed about current product developments and news about the company. Members have access to a broad knowledge archive via existing networks with other users (e.g. ServLine 24, International User Group conferences and national meetings).
International User Groups provide lively forums and communication channels for members. Annual conferences take place at locations around the world.
By participating, you can:
- Get the latest on product developments—often before it goes public.
- Access the broad knowledge base of experienced Software AG customers.
- Develop contacts for ongoing information exchange.
- Discuss and vote on product changes and enhancements.
- Communicate directly with Software AG management.
Australian Software AG user groups:
Software AG Australia has active user groups for both Adabas/Natural and webMethods users. Click on the links below for details of the most recent user group meetings.
For more information on membership and participation in Australian User Groups, please call 1 800 064 970 or email ANZ.Marketing@softwareag.com.
International User Groups and Special Interest Groups (SIG):
- Very Large DBMS SIG - VLDBMS (Adabas).
- Very Large Natural User Group - VLNUG (Natural).
- EMEA Natural Programmers User Group - ENPUG (Natural Programmers).
- webMethods User Group.
Members of local user groups are also welcome to participate in the International User Groups.
More information on International User Groups can be found here.
Contact International User Groups:
Mr. Bernd Gudat
Tel.: +49 6151 92-1262
Join now! Any Software AG customer can apply for user group membership at no cost. Please register online.
Alfabet EMEA User Group