Global Education Services
Keep moving forward with us.
webMethods Knowledge Update 8.0 to 8.2 - BPM
The latest release of the webMethods platform, version 8.2, includes a wealth of new functionality to satisfy customer demand. This course presents the new and enhanced functionality available with the BPM part of webMethods 8.2, focusing on the differences to webMethods 8.0. Therefore, students attending this course must have a good understanding of webMethods 8.0, as the course proceeds from the assumption that these features are well understood. Hands-on exercises will be conducted in addition to lecture and demonstrations.
- BPM administrators
- BPM developer
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand and use the new features of webMethods BPMS 8.2.
- Good knowledge of webMethods 8.0 BPM and MWS
- 1 to 2 years experience in software development, preferably Java
- Familiarity with the Eclipse IDE
Public course in one of our training rooms or onsite at your premises
Course language: Dutch, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
Course materials: English
- Overview of the new features
- BPMN Support in Designer
- BPMN Activities and Activity Markers
- BPMN Events
- BPMN Gateways
- Changes in Debugger, Monitor and Simulations
- User Task types with Indexing
- Group Assignments in User Tasks
Back to Course Overview