Software AG HQ - Maps and travel description
(PDF Document, 101 kb)
From Airport Frankfurt:
Take suburban train from Frankfurt Airport:
Take the S-Bahn (suburban train) number 8 or 9 to "Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof" (Frankfurt main station) and change there for "Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof" (Darmstadt main station).
Or take a taxi to:
Software AG, Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt-Eberstadt. Costs: approx. 50 EUR, time: approx. 30 min.
From the Darmstadt Main Station:
From the Darmstadt train station:
1. Take the train to Darmstadt-Eberstadt station,
then bus line "P" to "Walther-Rathenau-Straße".
2. Take bus line "F" to "Neckarstraße,"
then take tram number 6, 7 or 8 to "Wartehalle" (depot),
and then bus line "P" to "Walther-Rathenau-Straße".
Arrival by car:
You best reach Darmstadt-Eberstadt via motorway ("Autobahn") A5.
- Coming from north (e.g. Frankfurt): On junction ("Autobahnkreuz") Darmstadt follow "A5" in the direction of Heidelberg, then use exit "Darmstadt-Eberstadt"; Note: The A 67 Autobahn (from Cologne/Mainz) intersects with the A 5 at the Darmstädter Kreuz (Darmstadt junction) - watch the signs!
- Coming from south (e.g. Karlsruhe, Basel): Make sure you stay on A5 or get onto A5, then drive via Heidelberg to Darmstadt. Before coming to junction ("Autobahnkreuz") Darmstadt use exit "Darmstadt-Eberstadt";
- Coming from east (e.g. via Würzburg): Stay on A3 until you reach junction ("Autobahnkreuz") Frankfurter Kreuz; there take A5 in the direction of Basel, Karlsruhe, Heidelberg; then follow directions above "Coming from north";
After you leave the Autobahn:
At the traffic lights turn left onto the Karlsruher Straße, at the next traffic lights turn right onto the Pfungstädter Straße, and at the next traffic lights (Shell gas station on the left) turn right into Uhlandstraße.
In Germany all motorways are toll free.