Global Education Services
Keep moving forward with us.
webMethods Knowledge Upgrade 7.x to 8 - BPM
The latest release of the webMethods platform, version 8, includes a wealth of new functionality to satisfy customer demand. This course presents the new and enhanced functionality available with the BPM part of webMethods 8, focusing on the differences to webMethods 7. Therefore, students attending this course must have a good understanding of webMethods 7, as the course proceeds from the assumption that these features are well understood. Hands-on exercises will be conducted in addition to lecture and demonstrations.
- BPM developers and BPM administrators
- Application developers
- IT architects
- Project managers
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand and use the new features of webMethods 8 BPM.
Good knowledge of webMethods 7 BPM and MWS.
The following course is required as prerequisite:
- webMethods 7.1.2 BPM for Developers (622-35)
The following courses are proposed for continuing education:
- webMethods Knowledge Upgrade 6.x to 8 - MWS & CAF (602C-41)
- webMethods Knowledge Upgrade 6.x to 8 - MWS & CAF (603D-41)
- Compliance Management with ARIS Risk & Compliance Manager (785-41E)
Public course in one of our training rooms or onsite at your premises
Course language: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Course materials: English
- New features in Process Modeling and Simulation
- Enhancements in Process Engine
- Enhancements in Task Engine
- Interoperability with CentraSite ActiveSOA
- Support for E-forms
- New MWS Console
Back to Course Overview