With years of enterprise software experience, my fellow colleagues and I traveled the world talking to customers, analysts, and thought leaders about their challenges realizing the true potential of Enterprise BPM initiatives. Through these many conversions, we learned different implementation scenarios, cultural best practices, and project pitfalls which all became helpful information when writing the ‘Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM’. (free online download available) The book was designed to be a summary of what we learned from customers, partners, and analysts about the potential entry points to a process-driven organization. The potential starting points include:
- Business Process Analysis (BPA) – From corporate strategy to process design
- Enterprise Architecture (EA) Management – From IT planning to IT landscape monitoring
- Business Process Management (BPM) – From process design to automation
- Process Intelligence (PI) :From automation to performance measurement
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Management (GRC) –From documenting compliance controls to managing risks and compliance
We found that by sharing thoughts, experiences, questions and opinions, organizations were able to get their processes ‘out of the box’ and improve them enterprise wide. Let’s collaborate on the next chapters of the Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM, start by sharing your BPM best practices here.