PROCEDURAL LIST OF SOFTWARE AG
In accordance with § 4 e of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) the Data Protection Officer is required to make the following details accessible to everyone in an appropriate way.
1. Name of the responsible company:
2. Board of Management:
Karl-Heinz Streibich (Chairman)
Dr. Wolfram Jost
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Ing. Andreas Bereczky
Software AG is listed in the Register of Companies of Darmstadt Local Court under the No. HRB 1562. The VAT identification number of Software AG is DE 111 660 314.
3. Address of the responsible company:
Responsible manager for data processing:
Dr. Dirk Ventur
4. Purpose of the collection, processing and use of data:
The programming and commercial use of software as well as all other products in the field of data processing.
The collection, processing and use of data are effected for the above stated purpose.
5. Description of the groups of persons concerned and the relevant data or data categories:
Data of employees, customers and suppliers and, if necessary, data of interested parties for fulfilling the purposes stated in point 4.
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data may be communicated:
Public authorities in the event of legal regulations taking precedence, external contractors according to § 11 BDSG as well as external parties in particular subsidiaries and internal departments of the company in order to fulfill the purpose stated in point 4.
7. Periods for the deletion of data:
The legislator has enacted a number of rules regarding the duty and duration of storage of various kinds of data. After these periods all relevant data will be deleted routinely. Data not covered by these rules will be deleted after being used to serve the purpose defined in point 4.
8. Planned data transfer to third countries:
Business addresses of employees are published intra-company worldwide. Information about customers and interested parties are used and maintained by the appropriate local subsidiary or distribution partner, which might also be located in third countries.
Any questions regarding this privacy statement or the privacy practices of the Company's web sites should be directed to our Chief Privacy and Security Officer:
Data Protection Officer
64297 Darmstadt, Germany
Email: dataprotection (at) softwareag.com
You can send encrypted emails using
- X.509 certificate (zip file, contains dataprotection.cer)
- Software AG root certificate (zip file, contains SoftwareAGInternalCa2.cer).