Software AG International User Groups
Network with your peers from all around the globe.
NETWORK WITH YOUR PEERS FROM ALL AROUND THE GLOBE
Get Connected with Software AG User Groups
Software AG supports local and international user groups, which have established themselves as an independent panel of customers.
The members of the user groups share their ideas and experiences with Software AG products and keep themselves informed about current product developments and news about the company. Members have access to a broad knowledge archive via existing networks with other users (e.g. Empower, conferences of International User Groups and national meetings).
International User Groups provide lively forums and communication channels for members. Annual conferences take place at locations around the world.
By participating, you can:
- Get the latest on product developments—often before it goes public
- Access the broad knowledge base of experienced Software AG customers
- Develop contacts for ongoing information exchange
- Discuss and vote on product changes and enhancements
- Communicate directly with Software AG experts
International User Groups and Special Interest Groups (SIG) include:
- Very Large DBMS SIG - VLDBMS (Adabas)
- Very Large Natural User Group - VLNUG (Natural)
- EMEA Natural Programmers User Group - ENPUG (Natural Programmers)
- webMethods User Group
- ARIS User Group
- EMEA Alfabet User Group