Customer Honors Program
Tell the world about your success.
1. What is the Customer Honors Program?
The Customer Honors Program is our exclusive program for Software AG customer references. It provides an opportunity to showcase you and your company as an innovative technology leader and share your experiences, ideas and best practices. The program can also be leveraged to gain media attention, network with peers and industry experts, and provide further recognition for your vision, hard work and accomplishments.
2. How can I participate?
To enroll in the Customer Honors Program, please complete and sign the customer reference agreement and return it to your sales account manager or send it directly to email@example.com.
3. If I join the program what will I have to do?
You may be contacted and asked to participate in a number of different reference activities. Typical activities include:
- Getting featured in a success story or testimonial video
- Speaking at a Software AG event, such as ProcessWorld or a webinar
- Talking with analysts or prospects
- Announcing an important project milestone in a press release
- Sharing insights with prospects or via a best-practices roundtable
Participation is always up to you and we will work to accommodate your schedule.
4. Who do I contact about Software AG’s Customer Honors Program?
For more information about the Customer Honors Program, including how to participate and additional package information, please contact your sales account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org