Make the best out of your trip
Before the Event
- Get the lowest room rate! Make certain to mention you are attending Software AG Innovation World 2014 when reserving your room.
- Sign up for discounted pre-conference training! More details coming soon.
- Grab a group — take advantage of group discounts! Our special group rates allow four people to register for the price of three. Make certain to review the agenda and list of sponsors before each conference day so you can divide the sessions among your team for the greatest value.
- Make plans to meet with your key Software AG contacts and executives.
- Connect! Use Innovation World 2014 as a way to learn from the successes of your peers in other organizations.
- Don't forget to pack business cards. You'll need them when you connect and make new contacts.
- Take a little time to familiarize yourself with the conference venue and the regional area.Take mental notes on some things you might enjoy when you're relaxing during non-conference times — sometimes it helps to prepare in advance. But, stay open to unexpected opportunities that may come your way as well.
- Get some sleep! Try to get some rest before conference days to make the most of your experience. Be sure to save some energy for the Tuesday night Customer Celebration party!
During the Conference
- Connect, connect, connect. Use this unique opportunity to meet and learn from the who's who of IT and business.
- Wear your name tag! It lets people know who you are, and it can be an effective conversation starter.
- Create a plan prior to each day's activities. Know which sessions you want to attend and which sponsors you want to meet. Make a note of event times and locations—such as lunches and special events.
- Don't miss the General Sessions. They are motivational, and they provide you with the big picture.
- Arrive early at the sessions to get a good seat.
- Remember to turn off your cell phone or set it to vibrate during sessions.
- Take advantage of live demos. The Innovation Showcase is the best place to ask your questions and get the answers you need.
- Don't miss the Customer Celebration Party — it's always a great opportunity to unwind and talk with other attendees.
- Set a goal to recall three new things you learned each day.
- Have fun!