Global Education Services
Keep moving forward with us.
webMethods Knowledge Upgrade 6.x to 8 - MWS & CAF
The latest release of the webMethods platform, version 8, includes a wealth of new functionality to satisfy customer demand. This course presents the new and enhanced functionality available with My webMethods Server (MWS) and Composite Application Framework (CAF), both part of webMethods 8, focusing on the differences to the two previous versions of webMethods. Therefore, students attending this course must have a good understanding of webMethods 6.X or 7.X, as the course proceeds from the assumption that these features are well understood. Hands-on exercises will be conducted in addition to lecture and demonstrations.
Attendance of previous standard webMethods training sessions.
The following courses are required as prerequisite:
- webMethods 6.5 BPM for Developers (622-10)
- webMethods Knowledge Upgrade 7.x to 8 - BPM (602B-43)
Public course in one of our training rooms or onsite at your premises
Course language: Dutch, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
Course materials: English
- The new MWS UI and Workspaces
- The Workspace Context and portlets automatically wiring over the context
- JCR integration and the new AttachmentsList control
- The new and consolidated Permissions Management
- The new Events and Notifications framework
- New controls like the Chart control
- Expression Language (EL) functions
Back to Course Overview