Business process modeling | Software AG
As you work to establish effective Business Process Management (BPM) practices, the right business process modeling software can be a powerful tool. By enabling you to easily model business processes and then effectively execute and refine your business models, a business process modeling solution can help you quickly achieve excellence in business process management—and in business performance.
As a leading provider of digital solutions that help organizations achieve their business objectives faster, Software AG offers a business process modeling solution that is trusted by more than 2 million users and has the highest market share of any process modeling tool.
Business process modeling with Software AG
Software AG’s ARIS Business Process Analysis (BPA) Platform is a business process modeling and business process management tool that lets you design, document, analyze, optimize and communicate processes quickly and easily. This platform leverages your existing IT investments to lower your total cost and offers integrated products to accelerate implementation.
Software AG’s business process modeling tool enables you to:
- Design and analyze business architectures
- Improve process efficiency by analyzing costs and cost effectiveness
- Align corporate and IT strategy with operational business processes
- Identify bottlenecks and run “what if” analyses
- Provide version control and change history documentation
- Support change management through business rules management tools to govern process management and continuous improvement programs
- Use KPIs to drive process optimization
- Evaluate the use and quality of business processes
- Share information about business processes through a flexible, role-based process portal
The benefits of business process modeling with Software AG
When you choose the ARIS Business Process Analysis Platform for business process modeling, you can:
- Respond more quickly to changing market conditions and business model changes by employing flexible business processes and agile IT reactions
- Reduce the time it takes to design and implement new processes by re-using existing processes that were designed and built with best practices in mind
- Improve process quality by defining processes more clearly through business process modeling, by avoiding system breaks and by communicating more effectively with employees
- Increase process efficiency by analyzing and modeling processes to spot bottlenecks, eliminate duplication, introduce automation and make best use of resources
- Get insights about what’s really going on in the company through greater business transparency