SaaS integration | Software AG
As Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications continue to rise in popularity, enterprises require powerful SaaS integration tools to integrate these new cloud-based technologies with existing on-premises applications. Software AG’s webMethods Integration Cloud provides a solution for fast and easy SaaS integration by “citizen developers” without needing to rely on help from IT.
This innovative SaaS integration solution is an integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) offering that enables seamless integration of cloud-based applications to any on-premises ESB implementation. With Software AG’s SaaS integration technology, you can empower your subject matter experts to handle their own integrations, eliminate integration silos and integrate SaaS applications faster in order to take advantage of functionality, speed and cost savings that cloud-based applications have to offer.
Benefits of SaaS integration with Software AG
Software AG’s SaaS integration solution makes it possible to quickly and easily configure integrations between the existing technology you depend on and new SaaS applications. webMethods Integration Cloud offers maximum security and reliability for hybrid cloud-to-on-premises integrations with warehouse management, ERP and CRM applications like Oracle® E-Business Suite and SAP® systems.
With easy-to-use tools and a browser-based interface, this solution puts SaaS integration capabilities in the hands of employees who know their cloud data integration needs better than anyone else, but who may not be experts in SaaS integration. This both reduces the workload of IT and lets departments get SaaS applications up and running more quickly.
Software AG’s solution also helps to avoid the data silos that otherwise occur when integrating on-premises solutions with cloud-based applications.
SaaS integration with webMethods Integration Cloud
Delivered as a service, webMethods Integration Cloud simplifies SaaS integration with a rich set of capabilities that include:
- Out-of-the-box connectivity with application connectors for SaaS integration with common applications like ServiceNow®, Salesforce® and Strikeiron™
- An easy-to-use, browser-based interface—accessible from tablets and mobile devices—that lets users who are not IT professionals quickly create integrations with help from wizards and guided development
- Mapping, transformation and enrichment capabilities with drag-and-drop functionality that can be easily used by citizen developers
- A rigorous software development life-cycle process with tools for greater manageability and control that promote integration flows and accounts from one development stage to another
- Multi-tenant architecture where users from multiple organizations can interact with the system through a common Web-based user interface, sharing a single development execution environment while also maintaining their own production environment
- Hybrid integration tools for on-premises connectivity with capabilities to create reliable and secure integrations on the solid Terracotta universal messaging layer, which removes the need to open up firewall ports