Innovative End-to-end Management of Dynamic Manufacturing Networks (IMAGINE) targets the development and delivery of a novel comprehensive methodology and the respective platform for effective end-to-end management of dynamic manufacturing networks in an innovative plug and produce approach, and aims at supporting the emergence of a powerful new production model, based on community, collaboration, self-organization and openness rather than on hierarchy and centralized control.
IMAGINE addresses the need of modern manufacturing enterprises for a novel end-to-end management of dynamic manufacturing networks by developing a multi-party collaboration platform for innovative and responsive manufacturing that encompasses globally distributed partners, suppliers and production facilities (SMEs and/or OEMs) that jointly conduct multi-party manufacturing.
- AIDIMA Instituto Technologico
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Centro Riserche FIAT S.C.p.A
- European Aeronautic Defence Space Company EADS France SAS
- Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA
- INTRASOFT International S.A.
- LOGO Elektronik Ticaret Hizmetleri A.S.
- National Technical University of Athens – Decision Support Systems Laboratory
- Santer REPLY S.p.A
- Scientific Academy for Service Technology e.V.
- Software AG
- UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolimento de Novas Tecnologias
- University of Patras – Laboratory for Manufacturing Systems and Automation
- University of Warwick
Core Topics of Software AG:
- BPM as a service, collaboration
- Requirement analysis and design of advanced supply chain use cases for manufacturing
- need of SOA platform for manufacturing supply chain
September 2011 – August 2014