Break down silos, share information and integrate disparate, high-volume sources.
Gain a single view of real-time data using our standards-based solution, which:
- • Provides fast integration
- • Comes with pre-built Information Exchange
- • Expedites implementation and ensures project success via Package Documentations (IEPDs)
- • Incorporates an IEPD life-cycle approach to reduce effort for development and support
Lock out unwanted access
In criminal justice, it’s imperative that information remain confidential and that it be disclosed only on a need-to-know basis. With our solution, agencies can easily deploy a variety of security features to ensure information is adequately controlled to provide required agency access and necessary restrictions.
Message and content-based filtering
Message-based filtering ensures that a message is sent only to those subscribers that request the message and have permission to receive it. Content-based filtering allows subscribers to further filter the messages they receive by querying message fields.
Security features include connection-level encryption, integrity and authentication using digital certificates and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), routing authorization via Access Control Lists (ACLs) and user-level security. Additionally:
- Our GFIPM compliant solution has many options for supporting user management
- Components within the solution can be configured to use a primary identity vault or integrated with third-party products, such as CA SiteMinder and Tivoli
- Our messaging and integration platforms can intercept WS-Security headers or can be easily customized to handle SAML tokens, such as the custom GPFIM attributes
Message queuing features guarantee in order and once-and-only-once message delivery. Precedence to messages can be assigned for priority processing. Additionally, large messages can be compressed and streamed from producer to consumers. Use batch publishing and consuming of messages to optimize data throughput.