Improving healthcare services to citizens through technology.
Integrate multiple, siloed systems for meaningful connectivity:
- • Consolidate intra-agency program information
- • Access information across agencies and jurisdictions
- • Comply with Affordable Care Act regulations to connect to the federal data hub and health insurance marketplaces
- • Implement new requirements for Medicaid and health insurance eligibility
How can Software AG's solution help you in your job?
If you're the State Health IT Coordinator
...you're tasked with transforming government services delivery through technology and innovation—using the same legacy systems that produced disconnected data sources across different departments and programs. With minimal specific guidance and constantly changing polices, you'll need as much flexibility as you can get, ideally with reusable components you can quickly develop and implement as rules change.
If you're a Program Director
...for Medicaid, Child Welfare, SNAP or other public assistance programs—unclear requirements and changing regulations make it hard to determine the quality of care you provide citizens, what current service costs or even how much employee case loads are changing. Real-time access across the state's databases could make it easier to identify areas that will be affected by policy changes.
If you're a Commissioner
...for a health and human services agency, people look to you to manage and report on the broad view of the agency's performance. Without adequate access across agency and program databases, you have no way to assess the cost of changing policies, trends compared to existing service delivery levels, or if you're meeting current program demands under present budget constraints. You need a fully-integrated, high-level dashboard to track how the agency is managing all aspects of its public service mandate.
The common denominator for each role? Being able to combine information from a host of sources to make program decisions in real time.
Here's how Software AG can incorporate all of the required data into your decision-making process while making your Health & Human Services agency more agile at the same time:
Integrate multiple, disparate and high-volume data sources from local, state and federal agencies:
- Consolidate intra-agency program information
- Access information across agencies and jurisdictions
- Comply with Affordable Care Act requirements to connect to the federal data hub and health insurance marketplaces
Leverage existing systems wherever possible:
- Serve as translator between legacy databases
- Provide visibility across programs
- Improve case worker efficiency through transparency of automated process
Implement new requirements for Medicaid and health insurance eligibility:
- Simplify citizens' process with "one-stop shop" to search, apply for and determine eligibility
- Speed review of eligibility applications to increase citizen satisfaction
Ready to explore how we can help you solve the problems of your specific role? Call us at 877-724-4965 or check out your options on the "Contact Us" tab.