Quickly assemble applications and automate processes.
Enabling Process Automation
With our SOA solution, you can create a foundation of business services built specifically for automating business processes. You can have business services implement each step of a given process. That step could be, for example, to do a product inquiry. The business service will perform the step by reaching out across IT systems.
As an SOA lead or enterprise architect, you can:
- Have a standard services architecture to automate processes that cross business lines
- Prioritize service investments based on the needs of most critical business processes
Process owners and architects can:
- Quickly automate new processes using existing capabilities as much as possible
- Make process changes faster without much, if any, quality assurance effort
In all, you can better align IT investments with business process needs. You can automate business processes faster using a proven, reliable infrastructure. And you can quickly refine processes to keep up with changing business demands, such as new policies and new process steps.
- Watch a video on the success of Cox Communications
- Read the fact sheet: 10 Reasons to Use SOA as a Foundation for BPM