INTEGRATION WITH IPAAS
GO HYBRID OR
Pure cloud integration is pure fiction. Yes your company has apps in the cloud, but you also have enterprise-class applications that need to stay on-premises for the foreseeable future. Your cloud integration strategy needs to be based on a Hybrid Integration platform which includes both on-premise integration and iPaaS to connect everything.
What can Hybrid Cloud Integration with iPaaS deliver for you?
- Supports your B2B integration use case
- Eliminates your integration silos
- Scales on demand to meet the requirements of the business
- Provides greater flexibility as users can work from anywhere
- Leverages existing integration investments
webMethods Integration Cloud is an integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) that spans both cloud-to-cloud and cloud to on-premises systems. Infused with innovation, it’s a trusted and proven solution for your enterprise-class hybrid cloud integration needs. webMethods is the market leader in enterprise B2B and is used by the world’s largest companies to process billions of documents and transactions daily. In fact, 17 of the world’s largest B2B exchanges run on webMethods.
Want to learn more?Read E-book