WEBMETHODS INTEGRATION SERVER
POWER YOUR MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE
Choosing the right integration platform for microservices can help reduce long-term IT maintenance costs and make your initiative a resounding success. Here’s why you should use the webMethods hybrid integration platform in your microservices environment:
- This lightweight container can scale down, up or out depending on your needs. It works equally well as a container in point of sales deployments or in massively horizontally scalable implementations.
- Independence! Our platform is programming-model-agnostic and multi-container capable. You’re free to use any programming language in a single solution. As a container, the platform ships with hundreds of pre-built useful APIs and services, frameworks, and EDA and in-memory data grid support to save you time.
- Services are “hot swappable.” As microservices change, you can change the corresponding services on the integration layer without needing to bring the server down.
- You can deploy it in a DMZ so there’s never a need to open inbound ports on the firewall, and there are no proxies to configure. The hybrid integration platform provides routing and mediation services that are a key part of a microservices-style architecture.
- You need connectivity to a variety of data sources, storage technologies and applications. The hybrid integration platform has a full range of connectors to support the most modern standards, such as OData, REST, and the full complement of SOAP-based Web-service support.
Our white paper, “Evolution of Microservices” tells you more.More insights in our webinar
INTEGRATE ANYTHING FASTER
With the webMethods hybrid integration platform, you have the power to connect anything with everything faster, thanks to open, standards-based integration. Custom, packaged and mainframe applications and databases—on-premises and in the cloud—all can interoperate and exchange information easily across your automated processes. Mapping and transformation functions are built in—that’s especially useful when integrating big data sources.
Adapters by the dozen let you plug applications into the webMethods Integration Server—no coding required! These adapters “speak” Salesforce.com®, SAP, Oracle®, J2EE®, .NET® and just about any other technology. Simply “point and click” to expose functionality of back-end applications and other data sources.
You also can easily provision back-end data and capabilities to power enterprise mobile apps in a secure and well-managed way.Discover what’s new in our platform
A SMART INVESTMENT FOR YOUR DIGITAL FUTURE
You won’t outgrow webMethods Integration Server. This hybrid integration platform is the powerful core engine behind the entire webMethods suite, spanning business process management, B2B integration, managed file transfer, API management and more. You can buy Integration Server knowing it’s an investment you can build on as you build more smart digital services on your digital transformation journey.
Our integration platform is easily scalable, ready to integrate your on-premises applications to SaaS applications and proven by leading enterprises everywhere. Leading analysts consistently recognize Software AG for integration capabilities.See why we’re a leader
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
DRIVING BETTER INTEGRATION WITH WEBMETHODS
"We spend less time on the mechanics of integration and can remain more focused on business requirements."
Steve Guss I Manager Systems Development, Nissan Europe
ALL SYSTEMS IN SYNC
"webMethods helps us connect virtually any system or application for faster data sharing. It helps keep state agencies in sync and compliant with standards."
Jim McGibeny I Director, Data Sharing Service, Georgia Technology Authority
INTEGRATION MADE EASY
"Software AG was the obvious choice, both for the power of its webMethods solutions and the expertise of its consultants."
Jane Lilley I Senior Manager, Electronic Integration, Staples
WEBMETHODS DEVOPS EDITION
WEBMETHODS INTEGRATION CLOUD
Start the free trial now
WEBMETHODS & BIG DATA
READY TO UPGRADE?
CALL ON SOFTWARE AG CONSULTING