INTEGRATE SAAS & ON-PREMISES APPLICATIONS FASTER
With webMethods CloudStreams, you can quickly and securely connect SaaS apps to each other and to on-premises systems of record like SAP and Oracle® ERP applications. You can easily create custom connectors and cloud connector services using configuration and codeless wizards—a simple step-by-step visual process—to integrate with partner and customer apps.
Our lean, metadata-driven cloud connector framework—built on the world’s #1 integration platform—helps you eliminate application silos and increases your control with framework features like connection pooling, security, session management and loggings.
Use CloudStreams to:
- Connect to an SaaS application or social stream in just minutes
- Integrate SaaS applications fully with other SaaS or on-premises applications in just a few days
- Make simpler configuration-based connections with SaaS applications
Free out-of-the-box connectors are available for 40+ popular SaaS applications, from Zuora®, SAP C4C® and Marketo® to NetSuite™, Salesforce®, ServiceNow® and more.See free CloudStreams connectors
MANAGE API CONSUMPTION TO CONTROL COSTS
Concerned about the cost of consuming third-party APIs? Avoid overspending on APIs with complete insight into how your enterprise uses outside APIs. CloudStreams helps you:
- Measure what’s being consumed
- Identify rogue services that consume usage-limited APIs excessively
- Set thresholds to stay within defined limits
You also can monitor and manage the quality of service for the consumption of all APIs across SaaS apps.
INCREASE VISIBILITY WITH TRAFFIC ANALYTICS
Monitoring and visibility are critical to your success with cloud integration. That’s why CloudStreams provides:
- Policy-driven auditing, monitoring and SLA data collection
- Real-time dashboards for administrator and consumers
- Usage, performance, error and SLA dashboards at the service, provider and consumer levels
- Detailed transaction data for all cloud connector services
ENSURE SYSTEMS ARE SECURE
On premises or in the cloud Software AG provides the most secure and reliable connectivity. Count on CloudStreams to support:
- OAuth2, HTTP basic and WS - Security policies
- DMZ security
- XML threat protection and throttling
- Message signatures
HOW TO SIMPLIFY HYBRID INTEGRATION
INTEGRATION CLOUD IN ACTION
6 KEYS TO SUCCESSFUL CLOUD INTEGRATION
SAP® is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.