Connect, share ideas & learn best practices.
WHY JOIN A USER GROUP?
Network with your peers from all around the globe.
As a user group member, you can:
- Get the latest on product developments—often before it goes public
- Access the broad knowledge base of experienced Software AG customers
- Develop contacts for ongoing information exchange
- Discuss and vote on product changes and enhancements
- Communicate directly with Software AG experts
Software AG supports local and international user groups, which are established independent panels of customers, around the globe. International User Groups and Special Interest Groups (SIG) include:
- Very Large DBMS SIG - VLDBMS (Adabas)
- Very Large Natural User Group - VLNUG (Natural)
- EMEA Natural Programmers User Group - ENPUG (Natural Programmers)
- webMethods User Group
- ARIS User Group
- EMEA Alfabet User Group
Learn more about the program
Impressions from the IUG 2017 Conference
INTERNATIONAL USER GROUPS CONFERENCES 2018
April 9 - 13, 2018 - Berlin, Germany
Join Software AG and an audience of your peers for the 2018 International User Groups Conference (IUG):
- Hear success stories from global enterprise
- Learn from your peers from different industries
- Share and discuss experiences and evaluate innovative ideas
- Engage directly with Software AG experts
Our host city is Berlin, the capital of Germany and with a population of 3.5 million inhabitants Germany's largest city. The metropolis is a city of culture, politics, media and science and bears the UNESCO title “City of Design”.
Participants can join all conferences or selected sessions:
- April 9-11: International Adabas & Natural User Groups
- April 9: Alfabet Open House (at Software AG, Leibnizstrasse 53, Berlin) - only for licensed Alfabet customers
- April 10: International Alfabet User Group
- April 11: Integration Session: Digital Business Platform
- April 11: Terracotta DB in DBP
- April 11: General Session
- April 12-13: International ARIS User Group
- April 12-13: International webMethods User Group
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin
10789 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 2127-0
See our invitation.
IMPORTANT: Participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. A block of rooms is available until March 18, 2018 at the venue hotel. For reservations, please call
+49-30-21-27-702 or e-mail email@example.com (keyword “IUG 2018”). You will find more details in your confirmation mail after you have registered for the conference.
If you are interested in sharing a use case with your peers, please fill in the CALL FOR SPEAKERS document here.
Watch our impression video from IUG 2017 to find out what you can expect.
Software AG Darmstadt - Germany
CollaborationHub is your place at IUG 2018 to meet Software AG products users and dive deep into topics of mutual interest. Participants can share tips and tricks, find working solutions and make professional connections that can be extended in our online community. CollaborationHub will introduce you to like-minded people and help you network in a structured way to get the best results. Attendees will not only be users but also the people behind our products (managers, architects and developers) who will be there to share expertise and best practices, and listen to your feedback to improve our solutions.
Don’t miss the chance to chat with users with the same needs as you – we’ll help you find and network with them.
Apply for an “A&N 2050+ award” and win an iPhone!
At this year´s International User Groups Conferences Software AG will award three iPhones X for customers that have achieved significant successes related to our “Adabas & Natural 2050+” agenda:
- Digital Transformation: A&N customer who has made the most progress on the path to become a Digital Enterprise – by rethinking his IT legacy.
- Community Contribution: Customer who has delivered the most valuable content and information to the A&N network – online and offline.
- Generational Change: Customer who has successfully managed the generational shift in skills and talent within his company.
Please find more information and the subscription form here
Email your questions and completed submission form to 2050Awards@softwareag.com
CONNECT WITH A USER GROUP
Find your contact.
Get involved in a user group near you. Software AG customers have organized local working groups around the world. Members of these local groups are also welcome to participate in the International User Groups and our upcoming conference.
For more information on your local user group, contact your local Software AG office.
International User Group contacts
|International/European User Groups||
|International Adabas User Group (VLDBMS)||
Vice President: Alfred Prenner
|International Natural User Group (VLNUG)||
2. Vice President:
|European Natural Programmers Group (ENPUG)||
2. Vice President:
|International webMethods User Group||
|International ARIS User Group||
|EMEA Alfabet User Group||
ATTEND AN UPCOMING USER GROUP EVENT
Find the event nearest you.
Please stay tuned for upcoming events in 2018.