QUALITY, CONTINUITY & CLOUD SECURITY
FOR THE VERY BEST SOFTWARE & SERVICES
Your business needs nothing less than the highest quality and availability from your digital infrastructure. That’s why our software and support services are delivered with ISO-certified Quality Management Systems and Business Continuity Management Systems. These best-in-class systems—combined with our continuous commitment to customer success—help us win your confidence daily.
Learn more about our quality & continuity systems:
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Software designed for your success
Our ISO 9001-certified Quality Management System (QMS) is foundational for assuring high customer satisfaction, delivering the best-quality support services and software as well as making continuous improvements. As part of our QMS, Product Development’s and Global Support’s system describes the processes, roles and rules that guide the daily work of every employee and how critical assets are secured. This framework:
- Assures compliance with laws and regulations on quality, safety and performance
- Safeguards our ability to support our customers
- Clearly defines transparent processes
- Enables a continuous stream of innovation in an agile development environment
- Builds in feedback to assure we supply quality software that creates a competitive advantage for our customers
BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Because digital businesses never stop
Our ISO 22301-certified Business Continuity Management System incorporates an extraordinary degree of digitalization with best-practice governance processes, incident response teams and co-location of critical infrastructure and applications. This assures critical systems are available for our customers so they can meet their compliance requirements. Customers are guaranteed to get the services they need, quickly and effectively, even in a crisis situation. We continually align our Business Continuity Management System to changing requirements, review it regularly and improve continuously its efficiency.
CLOUD INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Securing Software AG Cloud with the highest industry standards
ISO/IEC 27001 is a widely recognized international security standard that specifies security management best practices and comprehensive security controls. The foundation of this certification is the development and implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The Software AG Cloud ISMS defines our approach to managing security for cloud services in a holistic, comprehensive manner and provides a suite of information security measures to:
- Protect cloud information assets from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, inspection, recording or destruction
- Proactively identify security risks, prevent, detect and respond to security breaches and violations
- Comply with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure information security controls meet information security needs on an ongoing basis
- ISO 27001 Cloud Information Management System certified by DQS (English)
- ISO 27001 Cloud Information Management System certified by DQS (German)
- ISO 27001 IQNet Cloud Information Management System (English)
Software AG’s implementation of and alignment with ISO 27001 for cloud services demonstrates a commitment to information security at every level of the organization. Software AG is assessed by an independent third-party auditor to validate alignment with the ISO 27001 standard. Compliance with this internationally recognized standard is evidence that the Software AG cloud security program is comprehensive and in accordance with industry-leading best practices.
Service Organization Controls (SOC) Compliance Reports
SOC Reports are independent third-party examination reports that demonstrate how Software AG achieves key compliance controls and objectives. The purpose of these reports is to help you and your auditors understand Software AG controls established to support operations and compliance.
TOP BRANDS TRUST US
“Enterprise Architecture Management makes us more fit for the future. We are prepared for change in any direction and dimension.”
- Alexander Grobe, Manager Enterprise Architecture and Innovation, CCEAGLearn more
TOP BRANDS TRUST US
“We spend less time on the mechanics of integration and can remain more focused on business requirements.”
- Steve Guss, Manager Systems Development, Nissan EuropeLearn more
TOP BRANDS TRUST US
“Software AG ... delivered our proof-of concept faster than the other competitors with organized and professional practices and methodologies.”
- Diego Maldonado I Senior VP & CIO I MAPFRE Puerto RicoLearn more