300% FASTER CACHING FOR THE FRESHEST DATA
Accelerate your applications and use the freshest data with Terracotta Ehcache, the commercial release of Ehcache. Terracotta Ehcache is an improved version of the Java® de facto caching platform, Ehcache. Based on version 3 of the standard, Terracotta Ehcache is up to 300% faster than Ehcache version 2.
Digital-enterprise-grade features include:
- A powerful, streamlined and modernized caching API that leverages Java generics and simplifies cache interactions
- Full compatibility with javax.cache API (JSR-107)
- Heap storage capabilities, including heap-only caches
- Out-of-the-box Spring™ caching and Hibernate® integration thanks to the javax.cache support
THREE INTEGRATED PARTS,
ONE POWERFUL SOLUTION
Performance matters. That’s why with Terracotta Ehcache, you get:
- Three-times-faster Ehcache API 3 based on the proven Java de facto caching API
- Next-generation, fail-safe-ready Terracotta Server, the server component that manages the resources of all of the Ehcache caches
- Persona-based Terracotta Management Console with a graphical UI to monitor and manage all Ehcache caches managed by the Terracotta Server as well as clustered Terracotta Servers
LIGHTENING FAST, SLIM & SCALABLE
Enterprise-grade Terracotta Ehcache is designed for your large, high-concurrency systems. Sensible defaults require no initial configuration, and its small footprint keeps your apps as light as they can be.
Scale to hundreds of caches, from in-process caching, all the way to mixed in-process/out-of-process deployments with terabyte-sized caches. With off-heap storage, Ehcache has been tested to store 6TB of data in a single process (JVM®).
Ehcache is specifically built and tested to run well under highly concurrent access on systems with dozens of cores. This results in an optimal balance between thread safety and performance. Distributed caching capabilities are stronger than ever, thanks to our robust next-gen Terracotta Server, featuring fast restart for enterprise-ready crash resilience.Read white paper
TERRACOTTA WEB SESSIONS
Try it now
WHAT’S NEW IN IN-MEMORY