Effective since January 17, 2022
1. General information
Software AG has adopted this LGPD Privacy Notice (“LGPD Notice”) in order to comply with the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados No. 13.709/2018; "LGPD"). If you are an eligible resident of Brazil, this LGPD Notice applies to you. This LGPD Notice supplements the information contained in Software AG’s Privacy Statement.
2. LGPD rights
If you are an eligible resident of Brazil, you may have the following rights, subject to certain limitations:
- The right to confirmation of the existence of processing. You have the right to ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data.
- The right to access the data. You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and certain information about how we use and share it.
- The right to correct incomplete, inaccurate, or out-of-date data. You have the right to revise any personal data we hold about you that is not correct.
- The right to anonymize, block, or delete unnecessary or excessive data or data that is not being processed in compliance with the LGPD. Please note that this may result in the inability to use or access certain services, depending upon the request, and is also governed by legal data retention requirements.
- The right to the portability of data to another service or product provider, by means of an express request. You have the right to ask us for your personal data so that you can transfer it to another party.
- The right to delete personal data processed with the consent of the data subject. You have the right to request that we permanently delete personal data that we hold about you, subject to certain limitations.
- The right to information about public and private entities with which the controller has shared data. You have the right to request information about how we share your data with Software AG affiliates and third parties.
- The right to information about the possibility of denying consent and the consequences of such denial. You have the right to ask us to provide information about the possibility of not consenting to our processing of your personal data and the consequences of your refusal, which may be the inability to access or use our services.
- The right to revoke consent. You have the right to rescind your consent to our processing of your personal data, subject to certain exceptions. Please note that this may result in the inability to use or access certain services, depending upon the request, and is also governed by legal data retention requirements.
The rights set out above are not absolute. Limitations and exceptions apply in some cases.
Before responding to a request to exercise any of the rights set out above, we must verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal data relates to you. We may request additional information to verify your identity.
You also have the right to contact the Brazilian National Data Protection Authority (Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados; “ANPD”) directly.
3. Transfers of Personal Data
When you visit the Software AG website or platform, we transfer your personal data outside of Brazil to countries including the United States in order to provide you with our products and services. We will ensure that an adequate level of data protection is provided for the international transfer of your personal data.
4. Software AG Contact Information
For any questions, concerns, or to exercise any of the rights described above in Section 1 of this LGPD Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.