What do I get?
With this offer, you will get:
- A comprehensive introduction to Alfabet's accelerator tool
- A full-day workshop to clarify specific business goals
- Support in making tool adjustments tailored to fit specific business requirements
- Guidance in uploading your data using predefined templates
- Enablement and coaching that support quick wins and long-term objectives
What can I expect?
By leveraging more than 10 years of best practice experience for Portfolio and Enterprise Architecture Management, you will be able to:
- Establish a solution focused on your business objectives
- Achieve quicker time to value by leveraging the accelerator tool
- Tailor the accelerator tool for a standardized fast approach
- Accelerate success with coaching from experts
This is a time-boxed activity lasting 32 consulting days.
Who benefits from the Alfabet Accelerator—Get Started Fast Track Service?
- The Head of Enterprise Architecture (EA) gets a jump-start implementing EA Governance processes to guide IT spending decisions.
- The Head of Portfolio Management learns Alfabet best practices to manage a portfolio of projects and better prioritize and align IT initiatives with business objectives.
How it works
- The engagement begins with an introduction of the solution, validation of the Accelerator configuration, and a workshop to address various topics:
- Based on the findings from the workshop, the consultant supports the you in implementing the following configurations:
- Adjustment of Profiles
- Adjustment of Guide Pages
- Additional customer-specific attributes for up to five (5) classes
- Maximum six (6) additional tabular reports
- Maximum three (3) additional graphical reports
- You will input data to be uploaded in templates provided by Software AG. The templates are organized by business questions and include relations between different classes (up to five).
- Guidance on the definition of Test Cases for the configuration items.
- At the end of the engagement, you are enabled to work with the specific configuration.
By the end of this engagement, you will have received support to:
- Establish a Portfolio Management Solution
- Understand Alfabet methodology with a focus on the customer’s specific main objectives
- Document application requirements specification including user stories
- Document an application technical design specification
- Customize an Alfabet configuration using the Accelerator
- Populate an Alfabet database via upload templates
- Customize operational and user manuals
- Develop collateral to support organizational change management
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer. Delivery will occur within the customer’s standard business days and standard business hours.