Enhanced Support for ARIS
Bottom line—your enterprise solutions are the backbone of your transformation efforts. Don’t jeopardize your strategic priorities with out-of-date technology. Instead, get more from your Business Transformation efforts with Enhanced Support for ARIS.
Whether it be guiding you through service releases to enable the quick adoption of new features and capabilities or supporting your internal teams with technical and operational services request—we’ve got you covered.
What do I get?
Delivered via a dedicated Value Engineer and support team, Enhanced Support for ARIS gives you the additional expertise you need to drive the adoption and success of your Enterprise BPM program.
You benefit from:
- Collaboration and coaching from a dedicated Value Engineer to strategically plan for your best business outcomes.
- Fully supported ARIS configurations that ensure your solutions are integrated with the latest service releases.
- End-to-end release management to guide you through bi-annual upgrades for a smooth migration and adoption of the latest releases.
- On-demand access to experts to unlock rapid product adoption.
What can I expect?
Who benefits from the Enhanced Support for ARIS Fast Track Service?
- IT Stakeholders experience a smooth, hassle-free running of their solutions and configurations and know their platforms are running on the latest technology.
- Line of Business Organizations experience improved agility and exposure to new product capabilities.
- Business Users learn best practices through mentorship with a Software AG consultant.
- BPM Center of Excellences gain specialist technical support with access to expert guidance.
How it works
A dedicated support team is assigned to all Enhanced Support Customers. The support team are closely aligned with your internal ARIS teams to ensure that you have on-demand access to experts whenever you need them.
The Software AG Empower Portal (https://empower.softwareag.com) provides a single point of contact for all your platform and application management services.
All support requests are triaged by our Global Support teams. With an ARIS Configuration Support contract in place any related requests will be assigned to your dedicated support team. A responsible Service Manager will provide you with regular reports showing the status of any service request received and support time consumption.
A dedicated Value Engineer is also assigned to each customer, to guide you through BPM Roadmap topics and run expert advisory sessions.
For the duration of this engagement, you will receive application-level support (including custom solutions and configurations) covering:
- Coaching from a dedicated ARIS Value Engineer
- ARIS configurations fully supported by Software AG experts
- End-to-end release management and guidance of ARIS upgrades
- Operational service requests for ARIS administration and user support
- Dedicated Service Manager and Professional Services team
- On-demand access to experts to enable rapid adoption of product capabilities
- Single point of contact for everything related to your application
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer. Delivery will occur within the customer’s standard business days and standard business hours.