Connect, share ideas & learn best practices.
WHY JOIN A USER GROUP?
Network with your peers from all around the globe.
As a user group member, you can:
- Get the latest on product developments—often before it goes public
- Access the broad knowledge base of experienced Software AG customers
- Develop contacts for ongoing information exchange
- Discuss and vote on product changes and enhancements
- Communicate directly with Software AG experts
Software AG supports local and international user groups, which are established independent panels of customers, around the globe. International User Groups and Special Interest Groups (SIG) include:
- Very Large DBMS SIG - VLDBMS (Adabas)
- Very Large Natural User Group - VLNUG (Natural)
- EMEA Natural Programmers User Group - ENPUG (Natural Programmers)
- webMethods User Group
- ARIS User Group
- EMEA Alfabet User Group
Learn more about the program
Impressions from the IUG 2018 Conference
CONNECT WITH A USER GROUP
Find your contact.
Get involved in a user group near you. Software AG customers have organized local working groups around the world. Members of these local groups are also welcome to participate in the International User Groups and our upcoming conference.
For more information on your local user group, contact your local Software AG office.
International User Group contacts
|International/European User Groups||
|International Adabas User Group (VLDBMS)||
|International Natural User Group (VLNUG)||
|European Natural Programmers Group (ENPUG)||
|International webMethods User Group||
|International ARIS User Group||
|EMEA Alfabet User Group||
|International Cumulocity IoT User Group||
ATTEND AN UPCOMING USER GROUP EVENT
ARIS User Group
|February 1, 2019
11:30 – 15:00 SGT
|Software AG, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Unit 1704,
12 Marina Boulevard Singapore 018982