Master data management | Software AG
When business success depends on the quality of your data, a superior Master Data Management (MDM) solution can be a competitive differentiator. Ensuring data quality and successful data integration is critical for making strategic decisions, accelerating time-to-market, increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction. Whether it’s for customer, product, supplier or employee data, effective master data management is essential to the efficiency of operations and analytical processes.
Software AG’s webMethods OneData master data management solution provides “one version of the truth” when it comes to data, ensuring that only reliable, accurate and approved information is flowing through your systems, processes and applications. With webMethods OneData, you get data your business can count on.
A comprehensive master data management solution
Software AG’s webMethods OneData is a master data management platform that provides five solutions in one, right out of the box. In addition to multi-domain master data management, OneData enables you to manage customer, reference and hierarchy data and provides a ISO11179 metadata registry and comprehensive data governance framework.
With Software AG’s master data management platform, you can:
- Reconcile, clean and synchronize enterprise master data and code sets for customers, products locations and more
- Eliminate redundancies and errors with a true multi-domain multi data management platform
- Improve decision-making in forecasting with access to better data
- Make a consistent data available to everyone, everywhere—in-memory, via portlets, in record links, through cloud instances and on mobile devices
- Increase operational efficiency, improve risk management and simplify regulatory compliance
- Manage data for mergers and acquisitions more easily
- Have more confidence in your data with a comprehensive governance process flow
Features of Software AG’s master data management platform
OneData provides a rich feature set that includes tools for:
- Analysis to quickly retrieve, consolidate, report and analyze metadata from current repositories
- Modeling, enabling you to define your own data models or import existing models from other tools or databases
- Reporting, using built-in wizards to create and publish reports, or interfacing with any third-party reporting tool to access OneData’s open and non-proprietary data repository
- Acquisition and deployment, with capabilities and wizards that help you load structures and data from other applications or files, resolving and maintaining dependencies during the import data process
- Repository, with three distinct database schemas—a metadata area, an authoring area and a release area—that are stored without any proprietary structures to help streamline integration with third-party tools
- Management, including a broad range of features to help you browse and maintain repository contents and create and manage business-critical hierarchical structures
Find out more: