WEBMETHODS CLOUD CONTAINER
ANNOUNCING NEW FREEDOM:
LIFT & SHIFT INTEGRATIONS TO THE CLOUD
Would you like to free your organization from hosting, maintenance, updates and changes to your integration platform and focus instead on building the best possible solutions for your business? webMethods Cloud Container now enables deployment of on-premises integrations to the cloud. Professional developers can build integration projects in Software AG Designer, a full-featured Eclipse™-based environment, and deploy new or existing projects directly into the Software AG cloud.
With Cloud Container, you can use the same set of tools to develop, debug and test integrations for the cloud as you do for on-premises integrations. When you want to lift & shift your existing integrations to the cloud, the Cloud Container enables you to use powerful developer tooling with a SaaS platform.
Select from a range of deployment landscapes, from simple to production-ready configurations that include clustered Integration Servers, Universal Messaging and Terracotta In-Memory Data Management. Your landscape will be provisioned automatically—and your integrations, APIs, and business logic deployed with it.
Develop integrations faster with:
- Rich data mapping, a large collection of built-in services, data and cloud connectors available in Integration Server
- Easy conversion of Java® or flow services into APIs
- Familiar debugging, version control and test tools while deploying to a multi-function iPaaS
- Integration to on-premises resources via VPN for secure data transmission
- Out-of-the-box dashboards to monitor solution health and flow
HYBRID INTEGRATION IN THE ERA OF DIGITAL DISRUPTION
HYBRID INTEGRATION IN THE AGE OF DIGITAL DISRUPTION
Get tips for your strategy
DECIDING YOUR INTEGRATION STRATEGY
Start the free trial now
6 STEPS TO HYBRID INTEGRATION
Read white paper