hybrid integration platform
POWER YOUR MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE
Choosing the right integration platform for microservices can help reduce long-term IT maintenance costs and make your initiative a resounding success. Here’s why you should use the webMethods hybrid integration platform in your microservices environment:
- This lightweight container can scale down, up or out depending on your needs. It works equally well as a container in point of sales deployments or in massively horizontally scalable implementations.
- Independence! Our microservices platform is programming-model-agnostic and multi-container capable. You’re free to use any programming language in a single solution. As a container, the platform ships with hundreds of pre-built useful APIs and services, frameworks, and EDA and in-memory data grid support to save you time.
- Services are “hot swappable.” As microservices change, you can change the corresponding services on the integration layer without needing to bring the server down.
- You can deploy it in a DMZ so there’s never a need to open inbound ports on the firewall, and there are no proxies to configure. The hybrid integration platform provides routing and mediation services that are a key part of a microservices-style architecture.
- You need connectivity to a variety of data sources, storage technologies and applications. The hybrid integration platform has a full range of connectors to support the most modern standards, such as OData, REST, and the full complement of SOAP-based Web-service support.
WEBMETHODS API MICROGATEWAY
WEBMETHODS INTEGRATION SERVER
WEBMETHODS DEVOPS EDITION