CONNECT, POWERUP, GO!
Get value from the Industrial
Internet of Things faster.
GAIN AN INSTANT EDGE WITH OUR FAST-START IoT EDGE SOLUTION
Get to market faster with the digital business model that differentiates your organization. Software AG has partnered with Dell Technologies to deliver a high-performance IoT edge bundle that combines hardware, software and services so you can connect, power up and start your IoT projects immediately.
Quickly connect any number of different end devices and sensors in minutes using Cumulocity IoT Edge, powered by Dell Technologies (bundle), now available in Europe. With features like integrated streaming analytics, preconfigured smart rules and field bus connectivity, you can create complex IoT solutions quickly and smoothly. Scale easily, thanks to a consistent architecture, from end to end.
OUT OF THE BOX SO YOU CAN OUTPERFORM
Cumulocity IoT Edge, powered by Dell Technologies (bundle) is an out-of-the-box, end-to-end IoT edge solution. Everything you need to get started is right here:
- Innovative Dell EMC hardware that aggregates, secures and relays data from diverse sensors and production facilities
- Cumulocity IoT application and device management software
- Apama Streaming Analytics to process high-speed streams of data from industrial machinery and digital industrial processes
- Time-saving industry-specific software solution modules, for example, for manufacturing and logistics
- Expert services to help you get started quickly
Embedded intelligence boosts productivity and automates the entire server lifecycle—from cradle to grave. Each server comes with an extensive security layer and is enhanced with Cumulocity IoT’s software-side (carrier grade) security mechanisms, guaranteeing protection of your enterprise and your customers.
ON THE EDGE—FOR SMARTER MAINTENANCE & MORE
Key manufacturing processes require autonomous IoT operation. With Cumulocity IoT Edge, you get just that. Machinery and production processes can be controlled in offline mode and during periods of unstable connectivity—reliably and efficiently.
Placed at the edge of the network with connectivity to local IoT devices, Cumulocity IoT Edge filters and aggregates data before sending it on to enterprise applications or the cloud for further processing. This enables you to:
- Integrate business apps like SCADA
- Generate operator dashboards with useful metrics
- Control end devices, servers and gateways locally and from the cloud
- Do analytics locally, efficiently, and send only meaningful data to the next tier, saving bandwidth and reducing latency
- Put advanced applications like predictive maintenance to work
CHOOSE THE PACKAGE SIZED RIGHT FOR YOU
- Small for the quick creation of prototypes—Get familiar with the technology and conduct feasibility studies and field tests on your digitalization strategy
- Medium or large—Optimized for production and assembly plant digitalization solutions
Are you a partner or reseller interested in embedding our solution into yours? Then consider our white-label solution with multi-level, multi-tenancy support. Talk to your Software AG representative in Europe for more details.Learn more about our IoT solutions
Connect your things and innovate your business
Cumulocity IoT has dominated the market as the #1 independent Device and Application Management IoT platform for nearly a decade. It effortlessly connects and manages your machines, so you can focus on adding value to your business.
Connect your things over any network in minutes with a 'plug and play' approach
Condition monitoring, real-time analytics and fully configurable dashboards
Extend your service with easy workflow integration to your business applications
Our IoT Platform is open, application centric and free-to-try which allows you to prove your end-to-end business concept quickly with a handful of things and rapidly scale your deployment to more than 160 global data centers as you connect millions with telco grade reliability.Try Cumulocity IoT Free