Designing the Digital Enterprise.
Manage your digital future
ARIS 10 combines 25 years of business process experience with the latest technology trends in cloud, mobile, social collaboration and big data. As a market-leading tool ARIS is easy to use, smart to run and powerful to manage business processes.
In a nutshell, ARIS is your starting point to design your Digital Enterprise, and it takes you all the way from strategy to execution, tackling customer experience management, enterprise management systems, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and much more.
ARIS enables your enterprise to:
- Understand, analyze and transform business processes
- Discover and analyze variations in processes
- Improve business process performance
- Reduce IT implementation costs with clearly documented processes
ARIS 10 features:
- A brand-new product, ARIS Aware, with visual analytics so you can make the best decisions based on reliable data and save time with out-of-the box use cases
- New modeling types and methodologies to maximize IoT investments, improve customer experience management and meet the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Process performance and mining, supported by ARIS Process Performance Manager (PPM), with enhanced visualization, tightly integrated with other ARIS components—together with ARIS Aware, ARIS PPM is the ideal solution for full process control
- ARIS Connect, the process collaboration and portal tool, with extensive user interface improvements, personalization features, as well as enhancements around collaboration and reporting, setting the stage for a comprehensive Enterprise Management System
- ARIS for SAP® Solutions enhancements, including extended support for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and test design for best-in-class SAP solutions—ARIS is the first Business Process Analysis (BPA) tool to support the new version of SAP Solution Manager on-premises and in the cloud. Learn more
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) management updates, including enhanced reporting and usability features with a complete offering available in the cloud
Take a look at the latest ARIS features for ARIS BPA, ARIS Cloud and ARIS GRC Management.