ARIS ARCHITECT & DESIGNER
SIMPLIFY PROCESS DESIGN
Create, analyze, manage and administer your whole enterprise model, from strategy of business processes to information architecture, application landscapes and services.
With ARIS Architect & Designer, you can:
Improve and understand processes easily via a modern, friendly UI that features tabs and pictogram-style objects
Speed up modeling with mini toolbar, fragments and powerful search capabilities
Choose feature set based on role so that one installation works for everyone—process modelers, process owners, business analysts and strategists, and enterprise and information architects
Assure consistency and re-usability of models and data through our central repository
MODEL BETTER PROCESSES - USE STANDARDS
ARIS supports all standard notations and modeling needs so you can get business and IT working together—tighter. You can even customize the ARIS metamodel to your unique needs. Use:
- Non-technical modeling such as Event-driven Process Chains (EPCs), value-added chains or even dedicated models for customer journey mapping
- BPMN™, BPMN 2.0 or Enterprise BPMN (EBPMN), which enhances BPMN with the business view
- More technical notations, such as Unified Modeling Language (UML™), Entity-Relationship Model (ERM) and Decision Model and Notation™ (DMN™)
ARIS is top ranked as a BPMN 2.0 implementer by the Object Management Group® to support process design, importing/exporting and round-tripping.
Is the Internet of Things in your future? ARIS also offers a new modeling method for your IoT project that can be combined with business-related information.Learn more
MAKE BETTER DECISIONS WITH CROSS ANALYTICS
Increase transparency across your business by making the most of business information stored in ARIS. Use:
- Search & query with a graphical query builder to understand asset relationships
- Spreadsheets to evaluate and maintain ARIS information - integrate external data for smarter analysis
- Standards ARIS reports, scripts and macros to jump start your process knowledge – adapt reports as needed!
- Ad-hoc analysis to find and analyze database interrelationships one by one
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
ARIS SHOWS WHERE TO SAVE
“The ARIS Platform enabled us to conduct a process analysis, determine the inefficiencies of selected processes and identify the potential for reducing costs when taking appropriate action.”
Henrik Ambak l Head of IT, Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
(Europe’s largest air cargo carrier)