Global Education Services
Keep moving forward with us.
webMethods Knowledge Upgrade 7.x to 8 - MWS & CAF
The latest release of the webMethods platform, version 8, includes a wealth of new functionality to satisfy customer demand. This course presents the new and enhanced functionality available with My webMethods Server (MWS) and Composite Application Framework (CAF), both part of webMethods 8, focusing on the differences to webMethods 7. Therefore, students attending this course must have a good understanding of webMethods 7, as the course proceeds from the assumption that these features are well understood. Hands-on exercises will be conducted in addition to lecture and demonstrations.
- Application developers
- BPM developer
- Portal developer
- Web (Service) developer
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand and use the new features of MWS and CAF.
Good knowledge of webMethods 7.x MWS & CAF.
The following courses are required as prerequisite:
- webMethods 7.1.2 Integration Workshop (611-51)
- webMethods 7.1.2 CAF UI and Portlet Development (623-36)
- webMethods 8 CAF UI and Portlet Development (623-42)
Public course in one of our training rooms or onsite at your premises
Course language: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Course materials: English
- The new MWS UI and Workspaces
- The Workspace Context and portlets automatically wiring over the context
- JCR integration and the new AttachmentsList control
- The new and consolidated Permissions Management
- The new Events and Notifications framework
- New controls like the Chart control
Back to Course Overview