Sometimes you need a little extra help. On-Call Support provides direct access to a Named Support Engineer acting as a single point of contact with a unique combination of in-depth product experience, troubleshooting skills, and access to the full complement of Software AG tools and resources.
Get access to technical help, no matter the hour, no matter the severity of the problem. Any issue will get prompt attention.
What do I get?
With this offer, you will benefit from:
- Improved productivity minimizing the risk of service disruption in a cost-effective way
- Prompt attention and action to solve issues so schedules and expectations are met
- Single point of contact
This is a time boxed activity of eight (8) consecutive hours for a single Software AG product family. You may purchase multiples of this offer.
Who benefits from the On-Call Support Fast Track Service?
On-Call Support is beneficial not only for critical incidents that must be solved before the start of the next business day, but for short-term projects such as:
- Initial product installs and ramp-up
- Go-live/production cut-overs
- Product/version upgrades
How it works
- Software AG works with you to determine whether weekday or weekend support is required and the agreed timeframe.
- You get access to a Named Support Engineer during the agreed timeframe.
- The Named Support Engineer will have access to other Software AG resources, as required, to address issues that may arise.
- Software AG Management will be informed of any crisis or critical support incidents.
Service resultsA support ticket outlining the events during the support period.
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer.