PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY FOR IBM PLATFORMS
IBM Supported Platforms by Software AG
The following are the supported IBM hardware platforms:
- IBM Power Systems including AS/400, iSeries, System i, pSeries, and System p
Power Systems running AIX and IBM i (formerly known as i5/OS and OS/400)
- IBM xSeries running Microsoft Windows and Linux Distributions
- IBM zSeries running either IBM z/OS, IBM z/VSE, IBM z/VM, or Linux Distributions for zSeries
Here you will find product testing information relative to the latest IBM mainframe operating systems and related IBM subsystems.
This page represents our testing of our operating system dependent product components under the latest IBM operating systems and subsystems and any possible release and fix information that was determined in our testing with the latest IBM components.
For the availability of other Software AG products, please refer to: https://empower.softwareag.com/
IBM System z Information:
IBM System z Performance Information:
Recently we have done some Adabas performance testing on the IBM EC12 and the initial information can be found here: www.softwareag.com/adabasperformance
Check out the detailed test results and recommendations for leveraging IBM’s zHPF™, Flash Express™ and Large Pages with Adabas for increased scalability and throughput in our white paper: Adabas Mainframe Stress Tests
- As of June 13th, 2014, IBM has announced general availability of CICS Transaction Server for z/OS (CICS TS) V5.2. We have updated our document Products for IBM CICS TS.
- As of March 4th, 2014, we have created a new document for z/OS, related to our enablement of the IBM zEDC technology that is optionally supported by our Entire Net-work V6.3.2 release in April. Please see the following link.
- As of February 19th, 2014, we have created a new document for z/OS document related to our testing of the new PDSE Member Generations being provided by the IBM z/OS maintenance stream. This document describes what is required and what was tested relative to the enhanced PDSE Member Generations being provided in IBM z/OS V2.1. Please see the following "link".
- As of February 19th, 2014, we have created a new document for z/VSE, providing our testing information on the updated z/VSE Parallel Access Volume (PAV) support in the operating system that has been implemented via the IBM maintenance stream. Please see the "link" to our new document.
- As of February 10th, 2014, we have updated the zHPF document with a removal of a known problem related to S800 abend . Please see the following information via this link.
Software InformationProducts for IBM z/OS, update April 15, 2015
- IBM EAV / Software AG Product Information, add July 9th, 2013
Products for IBM z/VSE, update April 15, 2015
IBM Subsystems for z/VSE:
- Products for IBM CICS TS, update April 15, 2015
- Products for IBM DB2, update April 15, 2015
- Products for IBM DL1, update April 15, 2015
To download the PDF files, right click mouse button and select "Save Target As ..."