WHY ACTIVETRANSFER FOR MFT?
Imagine the simplicity of having a centralized console to easily manage partner files throughout your organization. That’s what you can do with webMethods ActiveTransfer for Managed File Transfer (MFT).
Using this secure, reliable, centrally managed file transfer system, you can:
- Exchange and schedule files of any size—even big data files—up to 25 times faster
- Centrally manage file transfers, set up transfer schedules and configure users
- Move large files quickly over long distances to increase partner response time
- Securely exchange files with partners using the latest security and encryption techniques
- Accelerate large file transfers by boosting performance 10 to 25 times, overcoming network latency and boosting productivity
- Control transfer speeds and allocate necessary, network bandwidth to partners
- Ensure acceptance of file transfers from approved IP addresses and assigned users
- Schedule and create event-driven transfers
- Trigger file transfers as the events occurs, such as completion of a batch job
SECURE & RELIABLE—DELIVERY GUARANTEED
Securely exchange files using latest security and encryption techniques and protocols like HTTPS, FTPS, SFTP and SCP. Use SSL certificates and SSH keys for authentication and encryption. Meet SLAs and avoid penalties associated with missing or delayed transfers. Meet regulatory requirements with security, auditing and reporting capabilities.
Get details in our white paper, “10 Reasons to Adopt a Modern MFT Solution.”Read white paper
ELIMINATE FILE CHAOS
Make file chaos a thing of the past. Instead, take control of file transfers by monitoring and analyzing all inbound and outbound transmissions. On one centralized console, you can monitor all users, transfers and files, and see logs and detailed reports on all transfer-related events. If there’s an issue, you’ll receive a real-time alert so you can quickly take action. Problem solved!
LET BOTS DO THE WORK FOR YOU
Add on lightweight MFT agents—file bots—to send and receive important business files between locations and your centralized server. Administrators can remotely control automated file transfers and file processing from a central webMethods ActiveTransfer server. Install agents virtually anywhere, such as servers and desktops located on-premises and external systems like retail locations or trading partners.MFT agents, for example, can:
- Centrally disseminate pricing/promotion information across store locations
- Send end-of-day reconciliation reports to HQ
- Synchronize product catalog changes across warehouses
FILEBOTS FOR REMOTE FILE TRANSFER
MODERNIZING B2B INTEGRATION
USING APIs & MICROSERVICES
Read white paper
ABERDEEN ON MANAGED FILE TRANSFER
IS PARTNER MANAGEMENT PAINFUL?
Get relief now
DOWNLOAD #1 INTEGRATION PLATFORM
Download free trial