API Management Architecture Assessment
Be confident in your API management architecture, avoiding pitfalls and gaining valuable insight with best practice recommendations from our technology experts.
What do I get?
You will receive a high-level assessment of your existing architecture from multiple technical perspectives that includes:
- Business use cases and scenarios
- Administration reviews
- User role analysis
- Authentication and authorization
What can I expect?
Working with a Software AG consultant, you will gain:
- An understanding of the technical risk posting threats to your project
- Recommendations to mitigate these technical risks
- Methodologies in identifying and evaluating those risks for the future
- Knowledge of Software AG key best practice recommendations for your use case
- Increased likelihood of a successful implementation
This is a time-boxed activity lasting one week that includes a solution design review leading to architecture findings and recommendations.
Who benefits from the API Management Architecture Assessment?
- IT Stakeholders can be confident that their solutions are architected for resiliency, stability and performance.
- IT Architects and Lead Designers will better understand the advantages and disadvantages of architecture alternatives complete with best practices, learning how to evaluate their architecture with steps to mitigate potential risk.
- Project Managers will receive knowledge of the technical risks entailed, and all members involved with receive the necessary recommendations on mitigating those risks.
How it works
- A Software AG Consultant facilitates a kick-off meeting to set expectations, define success criteria, and develop a structure for the engagement.
- As part of the kick-off, the high-level solution architecture is presented and reviewed by the Software AG consultant and key project delivery personnel.
- Your Software AG expert leads key participants through a series of activities to examine components of the technical solution.
- A series of follow up interviews will be conducted with customer architects, designers, developers, and operations support personnel to evaluate risk.
- A final presentation of findings and recommendations is delivered to Stakeholders with feedback incorporated into the final review document.
By the end of this engagement, you will receive:
A document, not to exceed 20 pages, including Architectural Findings and Recommendations.
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer. Delivery will occur within the customer’s standard business days and standard business hours.