What do I get?
With this offer, you will get:
- A BPM Business consultant to serve as your single point of contact
- Onboarding and coaching for ARIS Advanced
- Best practice workshops on modeling conventions, roles and responsibilities, and release cycle management
- Support for the solution set up of modeling conventions and user management
- A knowledge transition session to hand over the configured solution
What can I expect?
Who benefits from the Activate ARIS Advanced for BPM – Base Fast Track Service?
- Business Process Managers reduce time to value and optimize investments when operationalizing an ARIS Advanced solution.
- Business Process Modelers receive guidelines in producing high-quality ARIS models.
- End Users gain efficiencies with a coordinated look and feel across processes.
How it works
- Your dedicated BPM Business consultant conducts an initial kick-off workshop followed by onboarding for ARIS Advanced.
- In the Modeling Convention Workshops, best practice modeling conventions are presented, and (if needed) smaller individual adjustments are defined.
- With the defined modeling conventions, the BPM business consultant will document the customer-specific meta-model in ARIS and create the modeling filter and initial set-up of the modeling database.
- In the Governance Workshop, the BPM business consultant will explain best practices and define responsibilities and privileges for the standard roles (administrator, designer, viewer).
- The defined user groups are implemented and the initial privilege assignments for the modeling database are completed.
- During the Portal & Release Cycle Management Workshop, standard release cycle management workflows and operational use cases are discussed. Possible user interface configurations will also be explained.
- Finally, in a knowledge transition session, all configurations will be explained.
By the end of this engagement, your team will gain the knowledge in how to:
- Benefit from process modeling
- Enforce standards in modeling
- Document the modeling conventions in a good way
- Set up Roles and Responsibilities in the BPM lifecycle
- Set up Access rights and privileges
- Perform process approvals based on standard workflows
- Start populating your process repository
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer. Delivery will occur within the customer’s standard business days and standard business hours.