Explore Cumulocity IoT
Hit the ground running building IoT solutions on the Cumulocity IoT platform. Leverage best-in-class device management, advanced analytics, and user-friendly interfaces to build your IoT development skills.
What do I get?
With this offer, you will learn how to connect your devices to create:
- Explore your organization’s IoT goals.
- Efficiently identify potential IoT use cases.
- Develop and test a working productive use case.
- Be guided through your use case "as-is" architecture to define the “to-be” architecture more clearly.
- Learn established methods and best practices to “get started” the right way with Cumulocity IoT to bring commercial solutions to market.
What can I expect?
Who benefits from the Explore Cumulocity IoT Fast Track Service?
- Developers get up to speed quickly with guidance from experts in the form of quick demos, training, mentoring and collaborative development.
- Solution Architects get a guide to effectively plan and design future implementations of use cases on the Cumulocity IoT.
- Directors of IT can more quickly deliver value to line of business organizations by giving in-house teams the knowledge and skillset to independently develop IoT use cases.
How it works
The first two weeks of the engagement will cover enablement and collaborative execution.
- Your consultant kicks off the engagement with a discovery workshop to explore your IoT goals. Working with the consultant you will define the scope of work (SoW) for the selected single use case- defining user stories, personas and the customer journey.
- Next, the consultant will conduct a deep-dive workshop to define the use case architecture, identifying the device type required for the use case; mapping the SoW and user stories to Cumulocity components and provide a high level architecture presentation.
- Following, your expert will host Q&A sessions over the course of four weeks to answer your team’s questions and address relevant implementation topics for example Device Connectivity, UI Development, Microservices and Analytics Implementation.
- Finally, with the support of the consultant you will depoly the implented use case and conduct initial acceptance tests to ensure it is working as expected.
By the end of this engagement, you will have received support to:
- Identify a use case and path to implementation.
- Define the solution description for the specific use case.
- Conduct an architecture review of your use case that supports your plan for implementation
- Review and assess the efficacy of the use cases.
- Receive recommendations for next steps
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer. Delivery will occur within the customer’s standard business days and standard business hours.