webMethods Integration Product Fundamentals
Accelerate your webMethods project team’s know-how with a dedicated blended training session. Use hands-on exercises to build foundational skills to be self-sufficient on webMethods Integration implementation projects.
What do I get?
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the architecture and components of the webMethods Platform
- Explain the interaction of services and the data pipeline
- Use built-in services and webMethods adapters to perform integration tasks
- Develop custom packages and services to perform business logic
- Create services using the webMethods flow and Java® languages
- Create decoupled integrations via publish-subscribe messaging
- Send and receive data over the Internet
- Connect to third-party technologies using webMethods adapters
- Orchestrate services using a business process mode
Designed for customers new to webMethods and webMethods Integration Server development. Teams get an introduction to the webMethods hybrid integration platform and actualize the skills needed for successful webMethods integration projects.
What can I expect?
Who benefits from webMethods Integration Product Fundamentals?
- IT directors/project managers know their project teams understand all product capabilities and are learning best practices from Software AG experts with webMethods integration project experience.
- webMethods developers learn from our experts who have working knowledge in applying webMethods to a variety of projects in an in-person, hands-on learning environment.
How it works
The training is dedicated to learning how to use and optimize the webMethods Integration platform based on blended training contents (self-paced e-learning, instructor led training (ILT), demonstrations and case studies, and hands-on workshops and practical exercises).
Each participant will receive five days of webMethods Integration Essentials training.
By the end of the training course, attendees will:
- Possess the foundational skills necessary to be able self-sufficient on webMethods Integration implementation projects
- Receive webMethods Integration Essentials course material
- Gain practical experience from hands-on exercises under the guidance of a Software AG trainer.
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer. Delivery will occur within the customer’s standard business days and standard business hours.