Platform-as-a-service | Software AG
Software AG’s application Platform-as-a-Service offerings are revolutionizing the way enterprises develop business-critical software like situational and case management applications.
These apps are the lifeblood of every enterprise, enabling employees to manage service requests, incidents and investigations. Yet these mainstays of corporate IT present a perennial challenge: should you build or should you buy? Purchasing packaged software enables off-the-shelf capabilities but little flexibility, while developing software in-house offers customization but at a steeper cost.
Enter Software AG. Our webMethods AgileApps Platform is now available as a cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service, enabling virtually anyone within the enterprise to visually build and deploy process-driven application solutions tailored to the needs of the organization.
Software AG’s application Platform-as-a-Service
webMethods AgileApps Cloud is a Business Process Management (BPM) and application Platform-as-a-Service (aPaaS) that provides a better way to track and manage service requests, respond to incidents and resolve investigations. With powerful analytics, rich reporting and interactive dashboards, this Platform-as-a-Service helps enterprises provide a higher level of service while reducing costs and mitigating risk.
With the AgileApps Platform-as-a-Service, you can:
- Develop rich, meta-data driven applications in weeks rather than months with no code to generate or files to compile
- Empower subject matter experts to create situational and case management applications, changing processes, business rules, dashboards and reports as needed from any mobile device
- Deploy anywhere—with this Platform-as-a-Service offering, we take care of the hardware and software issues
- Reduce costs of ownership, relying on cloud technology to eliminate hardware and maintenance costs
Features of Software AG’s Platform-as-a-Service
AgileApps Platform-as-a-Service offers comprehensive features that include:
- Dynamic process management, with customizable business processes that let you accelerate and streamline how work gets done
- Case management, with tools to create enterprise-grade case management applications to stream and automate service requests, incidents and investigations
- Situational Web applications that can be used across your company by people in R&D, marketing, HR, sales, finance and more
- Rules engine, with the ability to implement and control business processes, escalations, notifications and approvals however you prefer
- Multi-channel communications, with tools that make it simple to switch between channels by transitioning people to the most effective way to resolve a case
- Service level agreements, with tools to manage SLAs and tasks so you never miss an important deadline
- Advanced reporting, including visually rich reports and dashboards that enable fast access to insight as well as key performance and service metrics
- Self-service and knowledgebase portals, allowing customers to access information more quickly
- Mobility, enabling users to view an update cases, send messages and receipt notifications from any mobile device
Find out more: