Streaming analytics | Software AG
Streaming analytics has become an indispensable tool for enterprises that want to extract insight and operational intelligence from ever-greater volumes of data moving with increasing speed. As the number of data streams expands, streaming analytics enables enterprises to integrate and analyze information from markets, mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) sensors, internal transactional systems, clickstream analysis and many other sources. From supply chain visibility to automated trading and predictive maintenance to fraud detection and prevention, gaining insight from this data requires a superior streaming analytics solution, and Software AG delivers with the Apama Streaming Analytics Platform.
The Apama Streaming Analytics Platform
The Apama Streaming Analytics Platform lets you exploit perishable insights embedded in fast-moving data streams. This market-leading platform for streaming analytics and intelligent automated action combines event processing, messaging, in-memory data management and visualization to turn data streams into meaningful real-time metrics.
Apama quickly correlates, aggregates and detects patterns across large volumes of fast-moving data from multiple sources, enabling you to take the right action at the right time. With Apama Streaming Analytics, you can:
- Detect and analyze patterns in real time
- Aggregate data, perform temporal analysis, filter and correlate
- Enrich streaming data with cached static data
- Access third-party analytics libraries and perform in-depth quantitative analysis
- Connect to streaming and static data with low-latency, high-throughput connectivity
- Design continuous real-time analytics scenarios
- Create end-user business dashboards for monitoring data streams
- Create visualizations of key performance indicators and drill down into results
Benefits of streaming analytics
With the ability to filter, aggregate, analyze and presents data on a continual, real-time basis, Apama Streaming Analytics delivers significant benefits for the enterprise. You can:
- Make instant decisions, responding immediately to millions of transactions in order to prevent fraud, stay in compliance with controls and regulations, maximize trading opportunities and act on sensor stream data
- Increase efficiency of IT professionals by providing a solution that requires no low-level coding
- Give non-IT business users the tools to create streaming analytics scenarios
- Increase operational visibility in order to monitor SLAs and predict possible breaches
- Break down organizational silos to correlate events from many sources
Apama Streaming Analytics delivers powerful tools for a wide variety of industry verticals. In retail, streaming analytics can help marketers better understand the customer’s buying experience, detecting and taking real-time action on customer behavior. In finance, streaming analytics can help traders to stay ahead of fast-moving foreign exchange markets. Credit card companies use streaming analytics to detect fraud across multiple channels and millions of transactions each day. And streaming analytics can power omni-channel fulfillment, delivering greater order visibility and helping to find the product the customer wants across any channel in the distribution network.
Find out more: