Implement ARIS Process Mining Accelerators
The ARIS Process Mining gallery is equipped with easy-to-use accelerators that address common business process use cases. But what’s the right way to use them? How do you know the best way to get started?
With this offer you will learn how to navigate a proven approach to implementing your first process mining accelerator. You’ll leverage best practices to achieve accelerated results with the guidance from one of our experts.
What do I get?
Experience best practice approaches to:
- Select a Process Mining Accelerator and match it to your business stakeholders’ requirements.
- Deploy Process Mining Accelerators within your environment and establish living connections.
- Update Process Mining Accelerator data models with custom data attributes.
- Analyze initial mining results and perform process conformance and health checks.
- Extend accelerator and analysis options to your business needs.
- Present mining results and establish a pattern of operational excellence.
What can I expect?
Who benefits from the Implement ARIS Process Mining Accelerators Fast Track Service?
- Senior executives with responsibility for Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement reduce complexity and cost in their organization by leveraging accelerators to deliver hassle-free implementations of ARIS Process Mining.
- Process Owner and Business Analysts/CI Specialists benefit from learning how to rapidly deploy and leverage process mining accelerators to gain benefit from full circle mining to model BPM capabilities.
How it works
- Prior to the project the Software AG Sales or CSM contact will ensure the customer environment is provisioned for the use of ARIS Process Mining SaaS.
- The customer will complete a questionnaire to help identify objectives, critical success factors, process and time frame and source system.
- The customer will ensure connectivity is in place between the APM environment and all data source system environments. (ARIS, SAP etc)
- The consultant reviews the questionnaire and then conducts a kick-off workshop with the customer to introduce Process Mining and Accelerators.
- In the Business Workshop the customer objectives are discussed in detail and mapped to a process, a time frame, KPIs and dashboard requirements from a business perspective.
- During the Technical Workshop the functional requirements are mapped to the underlying data model of the process.
- Next, the consultant will guide the customer on the setup of the selected accelerator.
- The customer then works with the consultant to customise the accelerator and configure the dashboard.
- Data validation and UAT is conducted and signed off by the customer.
- Following, first mining and process analysis is conducted to validate process analysis dashboards.
- Finally, the consulant will facilitate your presentation of the analysis results to the stakeholders and make recommendations for further activities.
By the end of the engagement, your team will gain the knowledge and experience of how to:
- Select a process mining accelerator from the ARIS Process Mining Gallery
- Validate and extended the accelerator business questions and associated Key Performance Indicators
- Prepare and deploy the accelerator to establish living connections.
- Mine processes and perform analysis to support informed business decisions.
- Enhance and tailor accelerator configurations to specific business needs.
- Establish a full circle mining to model operational excellence capability
- As a result: gain the knowledge to independently launch additional analyses and projects
Additional Fast Track Service information
Software AG’s Sales and Customer Success team members can provide pricing details upon request. All business will be conducted in English unless otherwise agreed to by Software AG Consultant and customer. Delivery will occur within the customer’s standard business days and standard business hours.